Advertise With Us

    Alteration of authorized share capital through OR

    Posted By : ARUN GANDHI / Published on : 30-Jul-2022 05:26 AM / View : 191 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Dear Members,

    Can a company specify in its Articles of Association that the authorized share capital of the company be altered through an ordinary resolution instead of special resolution?
    Read more on : through capital share authorized alteration

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from ARUN GANDHI
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or