Advertise With Us

    Apply for Closure of Company

    Posted By : CS Shiriti / Published on : 02-Apr-2020 10:06 AM / View : 324 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Defaulting inactive companies while filing pending form under CFSS scheme simultaneously can apply for striking off the name of the company from ROC under Section 248 ?
    Read more on : company closure apply

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from CS Shiriti
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or