Advertise With Us

    Business User FC-TRS

    Posted By : Kamal / Published on : 21-Sep-2021 12:06 PM / View : 268 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Dear Members,

    Kindly help with the below query for filing FC-TRS:

    An Indian Company (A Ltd.) is required to file Form FC-TRS for transfer of shares of Two different Invested Companies (M Ltd. and N Ltd.) to non-resident company.

    Both the Invested Companies (M Ltd. and N Ltd.) have registered as Entity User.

    Kindly let me know whether A Ltd. is required to register itself as Business User separately for M Ltd. and N Ltd.
    Read more on : user business

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Kamal
    What's New on

    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or