Advertise With Us

    Can a private company increase Authorised Capital before filing form INC-20A

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 07-Dec-2020 10:49 AM / View : 642 / Comment : 0

    Print button

    I got a situation where company is required to increase Share Capital to support it's Net Owned Fund, so the company can get RBI Licence to commence it's Business.

    Now on MCA Portal is not allowing to file Forms to Increase company's Autohorised Share capital before filing Declaration for commencement of Business in form INC-20A.

    If any one know how to resolve this problem please guide.

    Thanks in advance
    Read more on : before filing form capital authorised company increase private

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Sachin
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or