Capital Gain

    Posted By : Divya Saluja / Published on : 19-Jan-2019 05:23 AM / View : 114 / Comment : 1
    Print button
    Dear Members,

    Please Suggest me
    Are there is any Bond in which I can invest my Capital Gain to Claim Tax Relief?
    Read more on : gain capital

    • For claiming Exemption from Long Term Capital Gain, An Individual has to buy/invest in the Bond issued by either National Highways Authority of India or Rural Electrification Corporation Limited within 6 months from the date of Transfer of Capital Asset.

      22-01-2019 / 12:45:12 PM

Other Queries from Divya Saluja

Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

011-42345111 or