change the address of the partner in an LLP

    Posted By : CS Shiriti / Published on : 15-May-2019 10:01 AM / View : 27 / Comment : 1
    Print button
    Dear Members,

    We need to change the address of the partner in an LLP.

    So Form 4 needs to be filed.

    Is it required to change the LLP Agreement as well as there is change in address of the partner?

    Thanks and Regards,
    Read more on : partner address change

    • 1. A company can intimate changes among designated partners’ or partners’ or change in any particulars of designated partners’ or partners’ of a LLP by filing Form 4 (Notice of appointment, cessation, change in name/ address/designation of a designated partner or partner and consent to become a partner/ designated partner) with Registrar.

      2. LLP can change the LLP Agreement by filing Form 3 (Information with regard to Limited Liability Partnership Agreement and changes, if any, made therein). However, in case change in LLP agreement is due to change in partners/ designated partner, Form 4 has to be filed along with Form 3.

      18-05-2019 / 05:28:42 AM

Other Queries from CS Shiriti
What's New on

Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

011-42345111 or