Clarification regarding DIN allotment

    Posted By : CS Gaurav / Published on : 02-May-2018 12:36 AM / View : 399 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Please guide me how to get new DIN for the applicant. whether they can file DIR-3 or through spice only they should file it. But the thing is that they are not incorporating company but they just need DIN. So guide me on these how to get DIN without incorporating a Company
    Read more on : allotment regarding clarification

    Other Queries from CS Gaurav

    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or