Compounding of offence

    Posted By : CS Shiriti / Published on : 14-Sep-2019 06:56 AM / View : 123 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Respected All,

    Has anyone filed a compounding application to NCLT. I need some informal guidance. I believe we need to submit the Compounding Application to the concerned ROC. ROC in turn will forward the application to the concerned NCLT/RD along with their report stating their comments.

    Hardik Makwana
    Read more on : offence compounding

    Other Queries from CS Shiriti
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or