Delay in filing of FCGPR

    Posted By : CS Shiriti / Published on : 02-Sep-2018 01:22 PM / View : 212 / Comment : 1
    Print button
    I have filled FCGPR with RBI has send letter to penalty 600rupeez. They have sent letter to registered office but could not received the letter due to change in registered office changed.and letter got returned . Now how to pay 600.for the delay to RBI.and plz revert
    Read more on : fcgpr filing delay

    • You must have received a communication from RBI (Notification) at RBI Portal and also on your Registered email id. Please check there could be some reference to that. You can also contact them for help through raising a Ticket.

      23-09-2018 / 07:35:12 PM

Other Queries from CS Shiriti
What's New on

Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

011-42345111 or