Advertise With Us

    DIR-12 Rectification

    Posted By : Riyanshi Chaudhary / Published on : 24-Sep-2018 11:26 PM / View : 608 / Comment : 1

    Print button
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    In my Case, I have uploaded the form DIR-12 with the appointment of Managing Director and Director.
    But mistakenly i filled the same din in appointment of Director and In appointment of Managing Director. So I want to cancel the same SRN upload for the same. Kindly advise me. How can we change the form DIR-12. because it is STP Form.
    Because in signatory details on MCA Portal - one person shown with two designation one is managing Director and other is director.
    Please advise .
    Read more on : rectification

    • Hi Riyanshi,

      DIR-12 cannot be filed again. This mistake can be rectified only by ROC. You have to visit ROC to cancel that DIR-12, and then only you can file DIR-12 with the correct respective DINs. you cannot file DIR-12 on your own.

      Others views are solicited.

      25-09-2018 / 04:55:56 AM
    Please Select File:

Other Queries from Riyanshi Chaudhary
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

+91-9988424211 or