Posted By : CS Shiriti / Published on : 14-Oct-2019 12:31 PM / View : 276 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    A company could not file FC-GPR for 1 year and 2 months from the date of FIRC
    Now the company wants to file FC-GPR but since
    FIRC is expired now (it is written on firc that it is valid for 1 year from issue)
    How to file FC-GPR?

    Whether request is to be made to AD bank to re issue firc? Is this very difficult process?
    Read more on : fcgpr

    Other Queries from CS Shiriti
    What's New on

    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or ask@compliancecalendar.in