Form 20A in case of Section 8 which is an WOS of foreigner company

    Posted By : CS Shiriti / Published on : 30-Jan-2019 05:54 AM / View : 87 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    in case of a Section 8 company, which is an WOS of foreigner company, can not even receive Subscription Money from its parent company without getting FCRA Licence. And obtaining FCRA license usually took more than a this case how to proceed with this eform.
    pls guide.

    Siddharth Mittal,
    M Siddharth & Associates
    (Company Secretaries)
    Read more on : foreigner company which section case form

    Other Queries from CS Shiriti

    Unanswered Queries
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or