Form CHG - 1 when bank is of london

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 07-May-2021 11:47 AM / View : 43 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear Members,

    Indian company is creating a charge on its property in India. The charge is being created in favour of the Bank, which is London based.

    In such a case, what is the process to file form CHG-1.

    Form CHG-1 is asking for a PAN of charge holder. Charge holder is not having a PAN since it is a London based bank.

    Please advise.
    Read more on : london bank form

    Other Queries from Sachin
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or