Posted By : Divyansh / Published on : 15-Oct-2018 10:47 PM / View : 156 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    How can I reduce my ITC claim in GSTR 3B in case I have shown the excess amount of purchase to unregistered person in The GSTR 3B?
    Read more on :

    Other Queries from Divyansh
    What's New on

    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or