How to pay RD Cost on Shifting of Registered Office

    Posted By : CS Gaurav / Published on : 20-May-2019 08:39 AM / View : 506 / Comment : 3
    Print button
    Dear Members,

    We got RD order for shifting of office from one state to another and RD has mentioned the cost for the same to be paid of Rs. 10000; as I understand INC -28 shall be filled attaching the same order but how to pay Rs.10 K fees as mentioned in the order of RD.

    Kindly advice.
    Read more on : office registered shifting cost

    • There is Different Process to pay through Bharatkosh
      In Northern Region use to pay though :
      Service Type :
      Miscellaneous fee
       Payment of Rs ------/- cost in terms of Rules (30)9 of Companies (Incorporation) 2nd Amendment Rules 2017. Company Appl No.-------------/13(4)/RD(NR)/2018/------9793 Order Dated:------------------
      20-05-2019 / 08:41:29 AM
    • Dear Shiriti Kumari,


      I agree that it has to be paid through Miscellaneous Fee but under which sub head we need to categorise and what SRN has to be given there.

      before we had paid the same cose under penalty head and by giving SRN of INC-23 but now it is not taking the same.


      Can u please suggest how can we go ahead in this.

      24-02-2020 / 09:03:41 AM
    • Dear Amit Nagda,

      Kindly raise query at MCA Helpdesk many times its happens but at the same time they give resoltion and automatically its start working with same INC-23 SRN because once INC-23 got approved by RD it will not work so its technical issue .


      hope it will work.

      26-02-2020 / 07:12:02 AM

Other Queries from CS Gaurav
What's New on

Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

011-42345111 or