Posted By : CS Shiriti / Published on : 20-Jan-2020 09:04 AM / View : 35 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    2 chinese national want to incorporate a Pvt company in India having pan and addhar.and resident in india as per income tax act , Do we still need apostilled doc for that individual for incorporation of company .plz reply.Thanks

    Both having DIN
    Read more on : incorporation

    Other Queries from CS Shiriti
    What's New on

    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or