Master Data Correction

    Posted By : damini / Published on : 01-Jun-2020 01:13 PM / View : 73 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear Professionals,

    I have incorporated a Foreign Company with PUC of Rs. 10,00,000. But in Form INC-32, by mistake i mentioned Rs. 1,00,000 as Paid-up Capital and the Form got approved.

    Is there any wayout to correct the same? Pl advice.
    Read more on : correction data master

    Other Queries from damini
    What's New on

    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or