Non Filing of Form 20A

    Posted By : CS Gaurav / Published on : 10-May-2019 11:53 AM / View : 1025 / Comment : 2
    Print button
    Hi Friends,

    How to file Form 20A if 180 days over from date of Incorporation?
    Read more on : form filing

    • After the expiry of 180 days period from the date of incorporation the matter goes to condonation of delay u/s 460 of companies act 2013 and central government have the power to condone the delay. 

      First file the petition to central government regarding condonation of delay along with following documents

      1 Affidavit verifying the petiton given by directors of the company.

      2. Board resolution authorising any director of the company to file petition before the central government.

      3. Memorandum of Appearance.

      4. Petiton befor the central government.

      5. index of documents.

      Thereafter central govenment hear the petiton and passes a order as he may think fit and after that order of the central government file to Registrar of companies in E-FORM - INC -28 Notice of Order of the Court or any other competent authority. 

      After that you have to file E-Form INC-20A.

      13-05-2019 / 04:59:45 AM
    • Hi,


      Please confirm how to file an application before the CG.


      Do we need to file physically and is Yes at what address.

      20-05-2019 / 09:34:38 AM

Other Queries from CS Gaurav
What's New on

Latest Queries
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

011-42345111 or