Lex comply

    Preference Shares

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 09-Feb-2021 07:50 AM / View : 111 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear all,

    Can we change the no of years for which preference shares were issued subject to maximum period allowed under the act using sec 48 of The Companies Act,2013 ?

    If so, what are the necessary filings to be done in this case?

    Please advise.

    Thank you
    Read more on : shares preference

    Other Queries from Sachin

    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or ask@compliancecalendar.in