Procedure for issue of Duplicate Debenture Certificate to Foreign Body Corporate

    Posted By : damini / Published on : 02-Jan-2020 10:10 AM / View : 111 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear Members,
    Please share the procedure for issue of Duplicate Debenture Certificate in a Private Company to foreign body corporate (Debenture Holder).

    On lines of duplicate share certificate, police complaint and newspaper ad has to be given and in which location?
    Read more on : foreign body corporate certificate debenture issue duplicate procedure

    Other Queries from damini
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or