RBI compliance

    Posted By : CS Shiriti / Published on : 13-Sep-2019 08:12 AM / View : 153 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear All

    For sale of shares in Indian Company by another another Indian Company to a foreign company, what are RBI reporting requirements need to make?

    I understand Indian Seller Company will file FC-TRS.

    Is there any other RBI compliance?

    Indian Investee Company (whose shares are being transferred) needs to make any reporting or not?

    Please advise.


    Thanks & Best Regards

    CS Rakesh Kumar
    Read more on : compliance

    Other Queries from CS Shiriti

    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or ask@compliancecalendar.in