Advertise With Us

    Regarding Form MGT-7

    Posted By : SHALU / Published on : 24-Mar-2022 12:08 PM / View : 759 / Comment : 1

    Print button
    Dear All,

    We have a private limited company, for its annual filing return, we mistakenly wrote wrong capital that is a typo mistake but due to this, the master data of the company reflect wrong representation, so how can we rectify our mistake.
    Read more on : form regarding

    • As per my view, There is no any option to correct the form as its not allowed to deactivate form once its filed and not technical error through which other forms are getting issue to upload or file. So, just for typo error you may write to ROC and you can file PAS-3 with revised corrected data and attach clarification letter in that.

      01-04-2022 / 06:18:58 AM
    Please Select File:

Other Queries from SHALU
Latest Queries
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

+91-9988424211 or