Advertise With Us

    Regarding Transfer of Shares in Unlisted Public Company

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 17-Jan-2022 02:41 PM / View : 413 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear members,

    In case of unlisted public companies can we keep some shares of promoters in physical form and some shares in de mate form .Or for transfer of shares from one member to another all shares of transference should be in de mate form.

    Read more on : public company unlisted shares transfer regarding

    Other Queries from Sachin
    What's New on

    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or