Regarding Transmission

    Posted By : damini / Published on : 04-Dec-2019 07:59 AM / View : 104 / Comment : 0
    Print button

    In a small Private Company shares need to be transmitted from deceased Husband to his wife.

    Now can a simple letter from his wife alongwith the death certificate will suffice or is it necessary to obtain Probate or succession certificate.

    There is no will in this case and there are kids over 18 years of age.
    Read more on : transmission regarding

    Other Queries from damini
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or