Advertise With Us

    Requirement of full-time CA or CS for Company Registration

    Posted By : Vidushi / Published on : 22-Jun-2022 09:03 AM / View : 202 / Comment : 2

    Print button
    Hi members,

    Please tell me Do I need a full-time CA or CS for Company Registration?


    Read more on : registration company time full requirement

    • Hi Vidushi 

      At the time of company registeraion

      Incorporation forms are required to be certified by CS, CA or CMA in whole time practice.


      23-06-2022 / 04:50:42 AM
    • Hi Folks!

      No, there is no need of a full-time CA or CS for Company Registration.

      At the time of Incorporation Practicing CA/CS/CMA or Advocate is required for certification of Spice+ (Incorporation Form) in FORM INC-8.

      Hence, only certification of Practicing Professionals are required while registering a Company.

      23-06-2022 / 05:41:54 AM
    Please Select File:

Other Queries from Vidushi
Unanswered Queries
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

+91-9988424211 or