Advertise With Us

    SH 4

    Posted By : damini / Published on : 08-Feb-2020 08:33 AM / View : 1051 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    In case of reissue of forfeited shares, it is considered as transfer rather than allotment. Than how to execute transfer deed in this case?

    As who will be transferor as per SH 4?
    Read more on :

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from damini
    Unanswered Queries
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or