Strike off_Filing of Form STK 2

    Posted By : damini / Published on : 10-Jan-2020 06:55 AM / View : 107 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear Members,

    A private limited company was incorporated in the year 2016. The company has not commenced its business and has not opened Bank Account also and has not filed Annual Returns since Incorporation. Now they want to proceed for filing Form STK 2.

    My question is can we file Form STK 2 without filing of Annual Returns as they have not commenced any business??
    Read more on : form offfiling strike

    Other Queries from damini
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or