Surrender of DIN

    Posted By : damini / Published on : 04-Feb-2020 12:12 PM / View : 110 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Hello members,

    One Director has two DIns. One issued in the year 1992 and other in the year 2012 which is used in various cos.
    We want to surrender DIn issued in the year 1992 which is not in use anywhere. But that DIn is not PAN updated.
    Now we are not able to file INC22A, active form..

    Kindly guide how to resolve this issue.
    Read more on : surrender

    Other Queries from damini

    Unanswered Queries
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or