Advertise With Us


    Posted By : Kamal / Published on : 09-Dec-2021 06:34 AM / View : 1228 / Comment : 0

    Print button

    I want to file ITR for Charitable irrevocable trust. Now if i file ITR-5, It calculate tax payable of any amount of profit. If i file ITR-7, information of Registration under section 80G, 12A or other exemption required however i have only Trust Deed registered.

    Which ITR is required to file, please provide suggestion.
    Read more on : trust

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Kamal
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or