Change in management of OPC

    Posted By : Sarah Bhandari / Published on : 08-Feb-2019 05:06 AM / View : 153 / Comment : 1
    Print button
    Dear All,

    One of my clients want to change the sole member(who is a director also) of OPC kindly guide me the procedure he has to follow?
    Read more on : management change

    • Dear Ma’am,


      First Nominee consent form or Form INC-3 must be filed with the MCA were He/She gives consent to become the member of the company and simultaneously In case Member of One Person of the company wanted to Change the Nominee OR Member than he can do so by Filing prescribed form to Registrar of Companies in Form INC-4.

      Thank you .

      10-04-2019 / 04:59:20 AM

Other Queries from Sarah Bhandari
What's New on

Latest Queries
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

011-42345111 or