Compounding an offence made under section 134

    Posted By : damini / Published on : 08-Apr-2020 02:49 PM / View : 108 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    For compounding an offence made under section 134, we need to file an application with ROC in GNL-1, so do we need to file the petition in the same form or it will be filed later.
    Read more on : section under made offence compounding

    Other Queries from damini
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or