Advertise With Us

    Documents should we take for issuing Duplicate share certificate

    Posted By : Divya Saluja / Published on : 02-Aug-2019 11:45 AM / View : 711 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Dear Members

    Kindly suggest what documents should we take for issuing duplicate share certificate to the shareholder residing in a foreign country where the share certificates as lost/misplaced by the shareholder.

    Also, how the transfer deed will be executed if the transferor is residing in a foreign country and the transferee is an Indian resident.
    Read more on : share certificate duplicate issuing should take documents

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Divya Saluja
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or