Help on urgent basis

    Posted By : Divyansh / Published on : 10-Oct-2018 10:35 PM / View : 161 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    if an individual mistakenly has shown the excess amount in GSTR 3b, a supply to an unregistered person? is there any criteria to reverse or reduce the effect of the excess amount
    Read more on : basis urgent help

    Other Queries from Divyansh

    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or