Posted By : Kamal
/ Published on :
08-Oct-2021 12:08 PM / View :
63 / Comments :
Click here to view / answer
Share it on
In case of a wholly owned subsidiary, the holding company holds 99.9% shares. The rest 0.1% shares is held by an individual as a nominee of the holding company. Is it required to obtain MGT4 and MGT5 in this case?
Request you to share your views on this.
Copyright © 2021 Compliance Calendar LLP.