What are the modes in which a person can transfer an immovable property situated outside India from a PROI?
Is the pledge of a property cover under the definition of Charge?
An individual having commercial property in his personal name was transferred as an asset in his partnership firm by way of J V Partnership Firm is claiming depreciation deduction and also showing rent from the property as income Now the commercial property is to be sold Since the property is in individual name sale proceeds will come in his personal account My question is who will bear capital gains tax, individual or firm and if taxed in individual hands how to write off an asset in firm books?
Whether a person having adverse possession of a property can file a suit in court claiming the ownership of the property ?
Share format for "Declaration with regard to fulfilment of fit and proper person criteria, as per sub-rule (3) of Rule 3B, by all Promoters and Directors of the Company"
Required for filling of NDH-4
Kindly guide me on below:
1. A Company/LLP can it gift a commercial immovable property to the daughter of shareholder without attracting stamp duty
2. Secondly is stamp duty attracted in case of transfer of immovable commercial property by virtue of conversion of pvt company into a LLP
Whether moveable property acquired out of FCRA contribution can be given as donation to another trust ?
If yes, Whether any compliance procedure to be done?
One help needed...pls throw in your views on below case:
A, B, C & D are owners of a property. now they want to transfer this property to a LLP were C& D are already partners
Now in this case:
1. Either all owners can transfer the property to LLP wherein stamp duty @5% of current value will have to be paid and all 4 owners get their corresponding share in LLP and later A& B will transfer their contribution to C&D.... in this case also i guess stamp duty will be again applicable
2. A transfer his share of property to C by way of gift deed stamp duty @3% of current value and B transfer his share of property to D by way of transfer deed stamp duty @5% of their share of value of property and later C &D transfer property to LLP stamp duty again 5% of property
Which is efficient option between 1 and 2
What happens to the Property of a Private Trust if the author and beneficiary (Being the same person-one) of such trust dies.
Kindly also mention the case laws and sections, if any that can be referred to solve the above query.
*No such clause is mentioned in the trust deed.
Anybody having checklist of conversion of sole business into pvt company Please reply.
A Private Limited is availing Overdraft facility wherein the Immovable Property of a Director is mortgaged to the Bank. In such a scenario
1) will the company have to file CHG-1 since there is a provision in the eform to file details of borrowing wherein security belonging to other persons OR is CHG-1 optional since assets of the company is not mortgaged
2) In the balance sheet of the company, will such borrowing be shown as Secured or Unsecured, since the Company's assets are not encumbered in any way.
What is the procedure for a company to register a immovable property in its name if the property is currently belongs to another person who is not a shareholder of a company but he wants to be a shareholder of the company. The company has authorized and paid up capital of ? 1lac. Do we need to increase authorized capital and paid up capital of the company or transfer existing shares to the new person SH -4 will be enough? Please advise
Compliance Calendar LLP is Recognised as Startup by DIPP Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India