Lex comply

    Transfer of Moveable Property Acquired Out of FCRA

    Posted By : SHALU / Published on : 16-Oct-2021 07:38 AM / View : 111 / Comment : 0
    Print button

    Whether moveable property acquired out of FCRA contribution can be given as donation to another trust ?

    If yes, Whether any compliance procedure to be done?
    Read more on : fcra acquired property moveable transfer

    Other Queries from SHALU

    Unanswered Queries
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or ask@compliancecalendar.in