BEN-2

    Posted By : Damini / Published on : 21-Sep-2020 11:20 AM / View : 17 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Hello


    If there are only 2 shareholders in the company and 1 shareholder holds 99% shares and the other holds 1% then do we need to file BEN-2
    someone Reply its urgent
    Read more on :



    Other Queries from Damini

    Unanswered Queries
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or ask@compliancecalendar.in