Advertise With Us

    Share Transmission in case HUF is a member of Company

    Posted By : Damini / Published on : 28-Aug-2020 10:17 AM / View : 424 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Dear Colleagues,

    Request to accord inputs on the below mentioned query :

    It is evident that shares of HUF are registered in the name of Karta in the register of members.
    My question is :

    In case of death of Karta, whose name is entered in ROM, how Share Transmission will take place ?
    Whether the same will be termed as Share Transfer or Share Transmission ?
    What all documents will be required by Private Company to process Share Transmission in such scenario ?
    Read more on : company member case transmission share

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Damini
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or