Are there any exemptions or relaxations provided under the Companies Act 2013 for small or startups companies regarding loans and borrowings?
Can a company provide loans or guarantees to entities outside its group under the Companies Act 2013?Click here to view / answer Share it on
What is the maximum limit of inter-corporate loans that can be provided under the Companies Act 2013?
Can the Company or its group companies provide loans to employees for
acquiring shares under ESOP?
The Securities and Exchange Board of India has a department for cases related to the diversion of funds, resources, and bank loans by promoters of a company. What is the name of that department?
Hi Need a clarification on stamp duty:
What is the % of stamp duty payable on Convertible preference shares and Inter corporate loans in Karnataka. thank you for the help
Can a Private Limited Company give loans to its Directors.
01. No other body corporate has invested any money in the Share Capital of the Company;
02. The borrowings from Banks and Financials Institutions is less than twice the Paid Up Share Capital of the Company; and
03. The Company has not defaulted in repayment of such borrowings.
Can anyone pls share project report for MSME Loan for service sector.
Thankyou in advance.
A Private limited company wants to apply for voluntary strike-off. Please let me know how to prepare a NIL statement of account in case of the following scenario;
1. Paid up capital- Rs. 5,00,000/-
2. Reserves- Rs. 95,00,000/-
3. Unsecured Loan- Rs. 90,00,000/-
4. Brought forward losses- Rs. 85,00,000/-
5. MAT Losses- Rs. 25,00,000/-
6. MAT Credit Entitlement- Rs. 3,00,000/-
Thanks & Regards,
Can a company convert loans availed from directors into equity shares ?
Please guide citing relevant provisions.
I have compiled the situations and compliances related to loans from Directors and also FAQs on that.
Can a private limited company take loans from a director under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013?Click here to view / answer Share it on
Compliance Calendar LLP is Recognised as Startup by DIPP Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India