How do we pay stamp duty for issue of share certificate, a lot of people affix revenue stamps only, is it a right practice?
1) OTP will be valid for 15 minutes
2) Foreign citizens - passport is mandatory, and attachment also mandatory, permanent address should be abroad;
3) aadhar mandatory for Indian citizens,
4) Not required to attach PAN for Indian citizens
5) Personal Mobile no. and e-mail id should not be linked to any other director or certifying professional
6) personal e-mail id should not be official e-mail id - it should be personal like gmail, yahoo etc.
7) foreign citizens - mobile no. should be foreign
8) foreign citizens but resident in India - mobile no. can be Indian
9) Foreign DSCs not allowed, only Indian DSCs.
10) attestation of documents by practising professional - mandatory
11) in case of change in address from the DIN records, first file form DIR-6 and then file form DIR-3-KYC
12) passport not mandatory for Indian citizens, but if you mention Yes to do you have your passport, then mandatory to give details and attach passport.
13) attestation rules to be followed as specified in the companies (incorporation) rules
14) Driving licence and EC Id - not mandatory, but if you specify the details, then you have to attach the documents.
Compliance Calendar LLP is Recognised as Startup by DIPP Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India