Please present your views on below mentioned points.
1. We are planning to open a private company with high capital (Around 50 Cr). Where do we register the company so that we pay lowest Stamp Duty on registration ? I have Andaman in my mind. Your views are requested. (Promoters are from Maharashtra and Business is Andaman)
2. After incorporation we need to issue share certificates. Is there any denominations as per which we need to bifurcate each share or we can keep shares at 10 Lacs each ?
3. I have heard (not sure) that stamp duty on share certificates can be paid from any state where meeting is held. Can we pay stamp duty on share certificates from the state or UT where the rates are low ?
4. Any one have idea of the stamp rates on share certificates in Andam
I have the following queries regarding OPC Incorporation
1. Usually for Director we attach DIR 2 and DIR 8 along with basic documents, here we have only one director cum subscriber and other is a nominee member . What sort of declaration or form to be attached for nominee member.
2. whether we need to take DSC for nominee member
Query 1: Can a private limited company give loan to a registered trust ? Trust has applied for 12A registration and is pending. If yes, Can it be an unsecured interest free loan ? Is there any limit for loan amount to trust ? If answer is no, what are the other options by which an amount from pvt. ltd can be channelised in order that the amount/ loan/expense becomes admissible under IT Act, 1961, apart from section 80G of IT act, 1961? Trust is less than 3 years old, and is a public charitable trust.
Query 2: Can the above trust apply for registration under CSR-1 wef 01.04.2021 ? In the CSR Amendment Rules, 2021, the model form is asking us the option if the trust is atleast 3 years old or not and we have a choice to answer yes or no. Taking that into account, can we go for CSR-1 application filing ?
With reference to the above subject matter, the undersigned wants to get registered for posting queries on CS Mysore Group.
Please take of the above and do the needful.
1) OTP will be valid for 15 minutes
2) Foreign citizens - passport is mandatory, and attachment also mandatory, permanent address should be abroad;
3) aadhar mandatory for Indian citizens,
4) Not required to attach PAN for Indian citizens
5) Personal Mobile no. and e-mail id should not be linked to any other director or certifying professional
6) personal e-mail id should not be official e-mail id - it should be personal like gmail, yahoo etc.
7) foreign citizens - mobile no. should be foreign
8) foreign citizens but resident in India - mobile no. can be Indian
9) Foreign DSCs not allowed, only Indian DSCs.
10) attestation of documents by practising professional - mandatory
11) in case of change in address from the DIN records, first file form DIR-6 and then file form DIR-3-KYC
12) passport not mandatory for Indian citizens, but if you mention Yes to do you have your passport, then mandatory to give details and attach passport.
13) attestation rules to be followed as specified in the companies (incorporation) rules
14) Driving licence and EC Id - not mandatory, but if you specify the details, then you have to attach the documents.
What types and which kinds of queries can be asked at www.ask.compliancecalendar.in ???Click here to view / answer Share it on
Compliance Calendar LLP is Recognised as Startup by DIPP Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India