Advertise With Us

    Alteration of Article of Association

    Posted By : Ruchi / Published on : 01-Sep-2022 05:14 AM / View : 179 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Is a Section 8 company required to seek permission of Central
    Government (“RD”) for alteration of its articles of association
    prior to getting the same approved by the members by means of
    special resolution in general meeting?
    Read more on : association article alteration

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Ruchi
    Unanswered Queries
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or