Advertise With Us

    FCTRS For Buyback

    Posted By : KAMAL / Published on : 10-Jun-2022 01:31 PM / View : 663 / Comment : 1

    Print button

    Hi, friends, can anyone file FCTRS for buy back of shares of an Indian company. Where the shareholder is foreign parent company, I need some guidance for filing FCTRS.
    Read more on : buyback fctrs

    • Hi Member!

      Yes we can file FCTRS form for buy back of shares of an Indian Company.

      Transfer type: Transfer as per Regulation 10(3) of FEMA 20(R)-Sale of capital instruments from a person resident outside India to a person resident in India

      Nature of Transfer: Buy back

      For procedure of filing in Firms Portal, you can refer FIRMS user Manual available on 

      11-06-2022 / 05:09:59 AM
    Please Select File:

Other Queries from KAMAL
Unanswered Queries
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

+91-9988424211 or