Advertise With Us

    Urgent- Non Filing Cessation intimation of CS to ROC by Employer Company -Form DIR-12

    Posted By : Damini / Published on : 24-Jul-2020 02:16 PM / View : 459 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Respected All,

    I have queries as set-out below.

    I was rendering service as CS in Company, which has retrenchment me due to current covid -19 outbreak w.e.f May 31,2020 and on the contrary they have told me give my resignation. I had asked them to share Full and Final Settlement amounts based on which I share tender my resignation and from last 2 months Company has stop responding on call .further I have starting dropping Emails. But still they have not responded. Final 2 days ago I have given resignation. But still they are not responding to my call and also not filed Form DIR-12.

    My Queries is

    1) If Employer is not intimating my resignation to ROC, then how I can get it removed from the MCA website and get relieving letter ?

    2) How I will get my Full and Final Settlement (FNF) amount from the Company? Anybody have filed INVESTOR COMPLAINT FORM on MCA to claim made by employee against employer on MCA?

    3) Whether I can file Form DIR-12 in new Company for my appointment ? whether it will contradict Section 203 read with rule 8A and Company secretary act ?

    welcoming your views,
    Read more on : company form employer intimation filing cessation urgent

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Damini
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or