1. What is private placement under Section 42 of the Companies Act?
2. What are the key provisions and requirements of Section 42 regarding private placement?
3. Can private placement be undertaken by all types of companies, or are there any restrictions?
4. What is the maximum number of persons to whom securities can be offered through private placement?
5. Are there any eligibility criteria or qualifications for investors participating in a private placement?
6. What is the process for conducting a private placement and issuing securities under Section 42?
7. Are there any prescribed timelines or statutory compliances that need to be followed during a private placement?
8. Is it mandatory to appoint a separate compliance officer for overseeing private placement activities?
9. What are the disclosure and reporting requirements for companies undertaking private placement?
10. Are there any restrictions or conditions on the use of funds raised through private placement?
11. Can private placement be made to existing shareholders or only to new investors?
12. Are there any specific penalties or consequences for non-compliance with the provisions of Section 42?
13. Can the company engage intermediaries such as brokers or merchant bankers for facilitating private placement?
14. Are there any exemptions or relaxations available under Section 42 for certain types of transactions or companies?
15. How does private placement differ from public offerings or rights issues?
Are Phantom Stocks legally recognized in India? What regulations govern their implementation?Click here to view / answer Share it on
What is the process for granting Phantom Stocks to employees? Are there any specific requirements or documentation involved?Click here to view / answer Share it on
Can Phantom Stocks be used as a substitute for Employee Stock Option Plans (ESOPs) in Indian companies?
Please reply on my Query if any one can help :
What is the process for registering an LLP under the Companies Act?
What are the minimum and maximum numbers of partners required to form an LLP?
Can foreign nationals or entities be partners in an LLP?
Are there any restrictions on the business activities that can be undertaken by an LLP?
What documents are required for the registration of an LLP?
Is there a requirement for a registered office address for an LLP?
Are there any specific qualifications or eligibility criteria for becoming a partner in an LLP?
What is the procedure for changing the partners or adding new partners to an existing LLP?
Are LLPs required to maintain any statutory records or books of accounts?
What are the annual compliance requirements for an LLP?
Is it possible to convert an existing partnership firm into an LLP?
What are the advantages of registering a business as an LLP compared to a private limited company?
Are LLPs required to pay any specific taxes or comply with any tax-related obligations?
How long does it typically take to register an LLP under the Companies Act?
What is the role and responsibility of a designated partner in an LLP?
Can you provide a step-by-step guide on how to fill out and submit the FILLIP form?
Who are authorized to sign and submit the necessary Form DIR-3 with the Registrar of Companies?
What specific provisions of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, and the Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009, are being referred for application of DIN for any DP ?Click here to view / answer Share it on
Compliance Calendar LLP is Recognised as Startup by DIPP Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India