Advertise With Us


    Posted By : ARUN GANDHI / Published on : 19-Jul-2022 04:55 AM / View : 212 / Comment : 1

    Print button
    Hi members,

    How can a shareholder whose shares have been transferred to IEPF
    claim back his shares?
    Read more on : iepf transferred shares claiming

    • Hi,

      If any shareholders share due for refund transferred to the fund , may claim the share under proviso to subsection 6 of 124 or apply for refund under the clause (a) of subsection 3 of section 125 or  under proviso to sub-section (3) of section 125 as the case may be, to the authority by submitting an online application in Form IEPF-5 along with fees specified by the authority. 

      Thank You..

      19-07-2022 / 05:20:51 AM
    Please Select File:

Other Queries from ARUN GANDHI
Unanswered Queries
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

+91-9988424211 or