Advertise With Us

    Name updation in DIN as per Passport

    Posted By : KAMAL / Published on : 10-Aug-2022 10:30 AM / View : 173 / Comment : 1

    Print button
    DIN, PAN and ADHAAR are same but in passport surname mismatch due to change in name after marriage. How to proceed DIN KYC ?
    Read more on : passport updation name

    • Change Name in Aadhaar as per Passport, then update the name in PAN giving Aadhaar + Marriage Invitation Card or Proof of Name Change in the official gazette of State. Finally, update the DIN based on PAN + Aadhaar/Passport.

      However, this whole process will take at least 1 month.

      13-08-2022 / 11:07:10 PM
    Please Select File:

Other Queries from KAMAL
What's New on

Unanswered Queries
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

+91-9988424211 or