Advertise With Us

    Paid up Capital Increase for One Person Company

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 28-Mar-2022 09:46 AM / View : 383 / Comment : 1

    Print button
    Dear Experts,

    Please share the procedure and documents required for Paid up Capital Increment in ONE PERSON COMPANY.

    Read more on : company person increase capital paid

    • Dear Sir,


      Procedure to increase the paid up share capital of company

      1-Conduct the board meeting and pass the board resolution for issuing the paid up share capital to the existing members and the way to increase paid up share capital

      2-Notice as per section 101 for calling general meeting and pass a rersolution to issue paid up share capital

      3-Submit relevant form to MCA and ROC along with relevant resolutiomn

      4-Within 60 days  issue and allot the shares to shareholders

      5-issue share certificate within 2 months after allotment



      29-03-2022 / 07:19:39 AM
    Please Select File:

Other Queries from Sachin
Unanswered Queries
Latest Queries
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

+91-9988424211 or