Advertise With Us

    Query Related to Share Certification

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 01-Apr-2022 09:45 AM / View : 540 / Comment : 0

    Print button

    If Co A holds 9999 shares and Mr. B holds 1 share of Z Company.

    Then what should be written on the Share Certificate of Mr. B?

    Mr. B (Nominee of A), Mr. B (Authorised Representative of Mr. A) or pls suggest any other suitable title.
    Read more on : certification share related query

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Sachin
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or