Whether civil contractor doing projects in various states requires separate registration for all states or a single registration at the state of head office will suffice?
If you are issuing shares on rights basis to existing holders, then no need to go for a separate bank account but if we doing for new shareholders is it mandatory ?
section 62 (1) (a) tells us about Right issue. and valuation report/special resolution and separate bank account is not required for right issue but for public issue and private placement it is required.
section 62 (1) (c) is about private placement.
If we are triggering 62(1) (c) which speaks of issue of shares to other than existing holders.
• You can file this eForm with different event dates (date of appointment, date of change in designation and date of cessation) only if these dates are within 30 days of the filing date. If any of the date(s) are beyond 30 days, then a separate form is to be filed for every such event date. For example: "Director A is appointed on 1st April, Director B is appointed on 18th April, and Director C ceases to be associated with the company w.e.f. 18th April. In such a case details of all the three changes can be filed through the same Form DIR-12 only if the Form is filed on or before 1st May, as all the events fall within 30 days. However, if the company files the eForm DIR-12 on 10th of May, then details in a separate eForm would be required to be filed in respect of Director A."
• For filing of details of two or more events (for example, appointment and cessation) relating to the same person, you are required to file separate forms. These cannot be filed through the same eForm.
• It is advised that you file the eForm in the chronological order of events. It implies that before filing this eForm you should ensure that no Form DIR-12 is pending to be filed for the particular company where the date of event is earlier than the date(s) entered in this form.
• In case of appointment of a director the person being appointed should not be associated with more than 20 companies as a Director and in case of public company, the appointment of director shall not be allowed if he is already a Director in more than 10 public companies
• If number of directors is more than 15, addendum is required to be filed with eForm DIR12. Addendum shall be allowed to be filed only for those cases where eForm DIR-12 has been filed and corresponding Form DIR-12 Addendum is required to be filed. EForm DIR-12 Addendum shall be allowed to be resubmitted only for those cases where the eForm DIR-12 Addendum is pending for resubmission eForm DIR-12.
• eForm can be filed for one company secretary in the company as company cannot have more than one person as its company secretary.
Is it right ?
No, the access to both versions can be seen in the Sign in / Sign up in the MCA portal –
mca.gov.in wherein separate access is provided for LLP and separate for Companies related
In case the beneficial holder and registered holder are two different people, who is entitled to receive the bonus shares /right shares (if any) declared by the company?Click here to view / answer Share it on
Compliance Calendar LLP is Recognised as Startup by DIPP Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India